Back on Track

At last I have been able to take time out from ART@GOOLWA gallery preparations and pick up my paint brushes. 
The Virtual Paintout is a challenge I love to participate in, as every month Bill Guffey picks a new location from the big wide world we live in and each artist seeks their own inspiration for a painting by walking the streets using Google street view. 
I look for my inspiration from gardens, parks or in this case someones front wall, check out where I stopped on my walk in Jerusalem here
Bougainvillea
We are on track for our very first day of operation of ART@GOOLWA Inc.
Last Tuesday we had a meeting of the 24 member artists and adopted our Constitution and am pleased to say that even though it was only lodged on Wednesday by Friday we had been issued with our Certificate of Incorporation. The gallery refurbishment has resulted in a lovely light place to exhibit and we are all very excited about our new cooperative venture which opens it's doors for the very first time this Friday June 1st at 11am