April Shines


What a fantastic day yesterday with the opening of two exhibitions. Sunday morning we had an 11am opening in the lovely gallery at Ibis Garden Centre with lots of attendees who were not only treated to a great selection of artwork to view from 18 artists but also a lovely devonshire morning tea.
In the afternoon at 2pm I attended the opening at Off the Slate Gallery in Willunga. This is my first exhibition with them and I have six paintings now hanging there.  
I now have these works on my Exhibition page and I have also updated my Gallery page. 
Thank you to my family and friends who travelled and attended both openings it was very much appreciated.


I have more exciting opportunities coming up with the news that Goolwa is to have a new Artists Cooperative Gallery opening on the 1st June  called ART@GOOLWA and I have been selected as one of the member Artists so I will now have two permanent exhibitions for my watercolours. This will keep me very busy coming up with fresh exciting work as both Galleries will have several new exhibitions each year. I will add more detailed information about this exciting new Gallery over the next few weeks.
Ibis Garden Centre Gallery

Off the Slate Gallery